Thursday, September 20, 2012

Busy Week

I suppose I was a little slow on taking advantage of what was available where I live. Just stayed in house alone not going anywhere except for maybe one day. NO MORE! I have been gone three days this week and plan two days each week. On Tuesday I am going to Iron Mountain on the bus. I can do what ever I need to do. Shop,go for lab work or appointments. The bus will take me where ever I need to go and pick me up when I am done. Don't need to do without something if I plan to get it on Tuesday. But most important I am traveling with a great bunch of people. I am not alone in case I have a problem. The bus driver is so caring,helpful to all the people on the bus. And she has a sense of humor. We eat lunch out with one person doing the picking when it is their turn to pick. I think I have laughed more this week than I have in a long time. Today we went to a bigger town about 50 miles at least away. That trip is once a month. On Wednesday, I went to the town nine miles away for lunch. Great meal for $4. A friend is there on Wednesday so thats when I go. I may go more. Another group of nice people! Hope we all can have such a nice week.

2 comments:

Raine said...

The bus sounds like a great thing to have. Enjoy your trips!

Anonymous said...

Using bus and train allows me to sleep a bit, to think things over or to have a conversation. Now I enjoy being not responsible for the driving.

Good to see you writing again Joyce!